Universal Developing, Inc. (UD) General Contractors was formed in 1988 to provide high-quality home building & remodeling services to clients on the San Francisco Peninsula. Since that time we have completed over a three thousand projects for both residential and commercial clients.
Universal Developing Inc. and CTI (Counter Threat Institute) are sister companies that work closely together on projects to implement enhanced safety & security measures to new & existing structures when or where appropriate. We have design/build solutions & management teams.
Guy Harper, President and Chief Operations Officer –brings 40 years of residential and commercial construction experience. For the past 37 years he has been the President/COO of UD, Inc. Most importantly, Guy ensures that the building process is a positive experience for everyone involved.
• You get a “hands-on” owner, involved in each and every project
• On-site professional construction management with tight control over cost, schedule and quality
• Professional Cost Estimates
• A Detailed Scope Of Work Description
• Regular Project Schedule Updates
• Monthly Cash Flow Projections
• Seamless communications with all project stakeholders; Owner, architect, designer, engineer and all other trades involved on your project
• If a job requires a quick turnaround, we mobilize our team of experts to meet your deadline
Our field management team of foreman contribute over 75 years of combined experience in construction as general contractors. Together, we approach each project with the professionalism that is required of the entire UD staff.
We are committed to attracting “quality conscious” employees, architects, clients and subcontractors.